The global tech industry has convened at Las Vegas once again this January for the annual Winter Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that runs until 10 January. As many as 150,000 people representing over 150 countries are expected to visit the show this year, to witness the latest and greatest in technology advancements from the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Wireless Audio Systems, Full HD TVs, Innovative Optics and Multi-flip VAIO Notebooks Headline Sony’s Display at the Global Event
Sony has announced a host of new products across various categories, including audio systems, TVs, cameras and PCs.
Here is a list of Sony’s product line-up at CES 2014:
- VAIO® Fit 11A multi-flipTMPC
- W830 and W810 Cyber-shot™ cameras
- World’s lightest interchangeable-lens digital camera, Wi-Fi and NFC –
- Sony Action Cam HDR-AS100V
- Improved, smaller 4K Camcorder – FDR-AX1E
- Three New Series of 4K LED TVs
- The uncompromised flagship Full HD Sony Handycam HDR-CX900E
- Seamlessly designed wireless speakers and audio systems