Lenovo is very excited to unveil the latest addition to our premium X1 portfolio, ThinkPad X1 Nano. The lightest ThinkPad ever at just 1.99 pounds (907g) breaks new ground for performance and functionality in an incredible featherweight package.
Lenovo’s first ThinkPad based on the Intel Evo platform and powered by 11 Gen Intel Core processors, the X1 Nano delivers supreme speed and intelligence while maintaining outstanding battery life. Stunning visuals are delivered through a narrow-bezel 13-inch 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and four speakers and four 360-degree microphones enhance the audio-visual capabilities.
State of the art connectivity is provided by WiFi 6 and optional 5G will deliver higher bandwidth capability and drive new levels of always on always connected efficiency and collaboration in a new hybrid working world.
Lightest ThinkPad Ever
- Packed with up to 11th Generation Intel Core i7 processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics, X1 Nano features the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity, and more than 2x faster gaming plus streaming in real-world workflows over competitive products.
- Thunderbolt 4 offers fast, single cable connection to power, monitors, storage, and many other external devices.
- X1 Nano is the first ThinkPad to feature an updated suite of AI and biometric ThinkShield security features. These range from new voice recognition and human presence detection that enable zero-touch login and device lock when the user walks away to the familiar Match on Chip Fingerprint Reader.
- X1 Nano can be preloaded with Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu Linux OS and features optional 5G for future-ready connectivity.
- A 13-inch Dolby Vision 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio offers expansive views and 100% sRGB ensures clarity and color accuracy. Touch display options are also available.
- The speaker system includes four speakers with Dolby Atmos support for immersive sound and combined with four 360-degree microphones ensure you are loud and clear during audio and video calls.
Control and Configure the Lenovo PC Experience for End Users and IT Admins Alike
All Think-branded products are loaded with an enterprise-specific version of Vantage, and this fall it’s receiving an upgrade. Commercial Vantage 1.2 is a client-side application designed for enterprise customers that not only makes it easy for end-users to update their hardware settings, but it also offers controls specifically for IT admins charged with managing a fleet of devices for their company.
In today’s world increasingly characterized by dispersed and remote workforces, Commercial Vantage supports the user wherever they are by enabling them to customize their battery performance, microphone, display, and camera settings for an optimized audio-visual experience. It also provides added safety by detecting untrusted WiFi networks and automating BIOS and firmware updates, ensuring devices are better protected against emerging threats.
Built-in admin controls have been added in this version to allow for remote execution and control of the system update experience to ensure devices are kept up to date despite IT staffs not having access to the physical device.
Commercial Vantage version 1.2 will be available globally starting October 13 and included on all new Think products at no additional cost.