HP today unveiled a new lineup of sleek consumer PCs including:
HP Pavilion x2
HP Pavilion x2 takes the detachable PC category to a new level by merging the best of a super thin tablet with a notebook form factor. Designed for productivity and stability, the detachable PC uses an innovative magnetic hinge to easily transition from notebook to tent mode to stand mode.
“Customers want devices that are portable without sacrificing battery life or power,” said Vishnu Taimni, general manager, Personal Systems Group, HP MEMA. “For 2015, we are reinventing our notebook product line to deliver great battery life, thinner and lighter detachable designs and bright, high resolution displays and Bang & Olufsen/B&O Play audio for better entertainment, communications and productivity experiences.”
HP Spectre x360
The HP Spectre x360 is a 13.3 inch (33.7cm) convertible PC that delivers an ultra-thin design, with the quality customers expect and performance to get things done.The HP Spectre x360 is designed with an all CNC aluminum chassis and is 15.9 millimeters in height and weighs 3.3 pounds (1.49 kg). The device features polished metal on the sides that is achieved using a single machined cut, giving it a jewelry-like finish in a natural silver color.
“Customers are looking for beautiful devices that deliver quality, versatility and portability” said Vishnu Taimni, general manager, Personal Systems Group, HP MEMA. “The HP Spectre x360 is transformational as it has the productivity of a high end notebook, tablet mode for on the go, tent mode for play and stand mode for watching entertainment in a stunning ultra-thin device.”
Pricing and Availability
- The HP Pavilion x2 is available now in EMEA for a starting price of AED 1,299.
- The HP Spectre x360 is available now in EMEA at a starting price of AED 5,499.
HP today announced an expanded portfolio of new HP DeskJet Ink Advantage printers that offer more choices for affordable, HP-quality printing from your smartphone, tablet and PC with low cost supplies that maintain professional performance.
Families are becoming ‘mobile-first’ and need affordable, easy-to-use printers that meet their increasingly connected lifestyles.Whether on the tablet in the kitchen, or laptop in the home office, the new line of ENVY printers provide flexible printing solutions and high-quality printing for both personal or professional projects.” said Stephen Nigro, senior vice president, Inkjet and Printing Solutions and Graphics Solutions Business, Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP.
- The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer provides versatile, easy-to-use printing with a combined all-in-one fax
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3635 e-All-in-One printer offers economical, high-quality photo and document wireless printing, scanning and copying from most smartphones, tablets and Internet-connected PCs
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One printer provides affordable web connected mobile printing from smartphones and tablets
- The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4675 All-in-One printer offers fax, ADF and productivity features with low cost supplies
- The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5575 All-in-One printer enables users to print from smartphones or tablets and produces lab-quality photos in three easy steps.
Pricing and Availability:
- The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer is available now from AED 329
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3635 All-in-One is available now from AED 295
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One starts at AED 379 and planned to be available in the UAE from October 2015
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4675 All-in-One starts at AED 475 and planned to be available in the UAE from October 2015
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5575 All-in-One starts at AED 465 and planned to be available in the UAE from October 2015
HP today announced three new enterprise class LaserJet printers that deliver increased protection against malicious attacks. The stronger security is part of a broader HP strategy to provide the deepest security across PCs and printers.
“Protecting against security breaches is one of the biggest challenges our customers face,” said Tuan Tran, vice president and general manager, LaserJet and Enterprise Solutions business, HP. “HP is helping customers secure their devices, documents and data by defending our enterprise printers with the strongest protection in the industry.”
New Printers feature fast, efficient printing
The new HP Enterprise LaserJet printers and MFPs deliver the fastest real world print performance in their class with the fastest first page out and dual-sided print speeds and lowest total energy consumption per page. These printers were built for ease of use and include support for printing from mobile devices. Designed for workgroups of 5-15 users, printing up to 7,500 pages per month, the printers benefit from the increased performance, protection and print capacity of the new HP Original Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence. The new models include:
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise M506 series for monochrome printing with a 25 percent smaller footprint and dual-sided print speeds up to 71 percent faster than its predecessor.
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M527 series which offers monochrome printing in an MFP that includes single pass, two-sided scanning, an 20.3cm color touch screen control panel to support advanced workflow, and first page out speeds up to 33percent faster than its predecessor.
- The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577 series delivers outstanding color printing in an MFP that includes single pass, two-sided scanning, an 20.3cm color touch screen control panel and optional keyboard , to support advanced workflow, as well as dual-sided print speeds up to 43 percent faster than its predecessor.
The HP LaserJet Enterprise M506 series will be generally available on October 1 and the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M527 and HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577 series printers will be generally available on November 2.