Jabra, the leader in personal sound and office solutions, has announced the Elite Active 75T earbuds – the active lifestyle edition of the recently announced Elite 75T earbuds. Similar to the original 75T, he Active version brings the same great calls and music that is now expected from Jabra but is optimised for work-out and fitness use. The Active Elite 75T also boasts enhanced durability and a true wireless experience.
Another interesting fact is that the new Active Elite 75T is 22 percent smaller than its predecessor, the award-winning Elite Active 65t. Built with a durable coating providing optimized grip, the earbuds are also dust and sweat-resistant, while simultaneously extending battery life by 89 percent (up to 28 hours).
The Active Elite 75T earbuds feature an increased IP rating from IP56 (of the Active 65t) to IP57, making them waterproof, including a warranty of 2 years.
- Noise isolation – The earbuds were also designed to further enhance comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size, which also provides first-class noise isolation. The user has the option of being totally immersed in their music or calls. Alternatively, they can use the HearThrough activation to let sound in when needed.
- Jabra MySound for individualized sound (early Q2, 2020).
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020).
- Up to 7.5 hours of battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case.
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment.
- Charging with USB-C.
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropout.
- IP57-rated durability and a 2-year warranty against dust and sweat.
The Jabra Active Elite 75T will be available at selected retailers at AED AED 749 Incl of VAT in Navy and Titanium Black and Grey will be available in April.