With 5G now emerging as one of the most prominent technologies of 2019 and you can experience it thanks to Ericsson, at the upcoming GITEX event, to be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 6-10.
Ericsson, at GITEX, will share the latest 5G and AI technology with its partners in the industry. During the event, visitors will gain deeper and broader knowledge on how to plan and execute a smooth transition to 5G and reap the benefits of digital transformation in industries like healthcare, entertainment and sports to name but a few.
Consumer demo suite
- Consumers are expecting 5G to deliver higher performance, ultra-high speed, and reliability to enable them to use new services like real-time translation, enhanced event experiences and immersive VR-gaming to name a few.
- Demos include hot consumer trends walk, connected healthcare, VR football and immersive dome, 5G Consumer studies screen and gaming.
Industries demo suite
- 5G presents an opportunity for telecom operators to tap into new revenue streams emerging from the digitalization of industries.
- Demos include Industry 4.0 and IoT, remote operations, future urban planning, immersive dome and MEA 5G industry potential
- Focused on strategies to deploy the next network architecture, Ericsson technology demos include City Model and Ericsson Radio System.
- In its report “‘The guide to capturing the 5G industry digitalization business potential”, Ericsson delves deeper into industry verticals that are prominent in the region and offer clear opportunities for 5G use cases at GITEX 2019.
GITEX attendees can experience all of Ericssons offerings at the Zabeel Hall, Booth C22.