Tickets to the region’s biggest pop culture convention are now on sale, with a new family option available which will provide four visitors an awesome day out experience for the price of three. The time has come for the 2020 edition of Middle East Film & Comic-Con.
Now in its ninth edition, Comic-Con runs for three jam-packed days, Thursday 5 to Saturday 7 March at DWTC, and attracts more than 45,000 fans from seriously diverse backgrounds.
An exclusive Gold VIP ticket is now available online for AED 2,500 which provides true fans the opportunity to meet all the celebrities along with a private experience, entry to the Golden Circle at the mainstage, front row and priority entry to all screenings and a swag bag full of exclusives and MEFCC goodies.
This year, pop-culture fans will get to check out a wide range of exhibitors on the show floor including:
- Speedy Comics: Also the “Meet the Stars” Sponsor, they debuted at MEFCC last year and showcased exclusive vintage comic books and limited edition figurines, as well as bringing international artists, Bob Layton – Iron Man, Ant-Man, Valiant Comics, David Angelo Roman – Rick and Morty cover artist and Warren Louw – Comic and Graphic Artist who will also be running workshops for fans Speedy Comics was one of the most successful exhibitors of 2019 and will be looking to build upon last year’s success.
- Manga Productions: The “Theatre Sponsor” for 2020, the Saudi-based Anime producer will be screening two exclusives, original pieces of Anime content at this year’s event. A real treat for Anime aficionados.
- Tsume: Exhibiting for the second time with Pop Culture icons “The Little Things”, Tsume is back with an extensive new collection of Anime figures from the biggest brands in the industry, as well as a veteran Anime guest who will be announced soon.
- Tatsumaki Studios: Making their first Middle East appearance, Tatsumaki Studios are set to bring a large collection of Anime figures to MEFCC, including MEFCC exclusive items.
- Crunchyroll: Calling out to all Otakus in Dubai. Crunchyroll, an Anime favorite known for its worldwide streaming and coverage of Anime, will be screening an exclusive release before it hits theatres in Japan, as well as exhibiting new products from the world of Anime.
- Otaku ME: Local powerhouse and Gunpla model specialist, Otaku ME, is bringing a mini 4WD racetrack and Gunpla building stations for anime and robot hobbyists.
- Funko: The international figure specialists will be back again at this year’s MEFCC with another line up of MEFCC Exclusive Funko Pops.
For 2020, tickets are available both online and onsite, but fans are being encouraged to purchase tickets online to hit up some great discounts. Fans can get up to 30% off if they buy online versus at the door during the event.