SolarWinds, winner of the May 2019 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice distinction for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics, and a leading provider powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its participation at GITEX Technology Week, October 6 – 10, 2019, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
“For the past 20 years, SolarWinds has dedicated itself to equipping technology professionals with powerful solutions they need to effectively monitor, manage, and secure their evolving IT environments,” “The recent accolades from Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice and TrustRadius demonstrate our ongoing commitment to incorporating customer feedback into our product development. We’re thrilled to see our Middle Eastern customers champion our solutions.”said Ludovic Neveu, group vice president, sales, SolarWinds, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
SolarWinds Head Geek™ Patrick Hubbard, along with VAD partners, will demonstrate the latest updates and enhancements to the SolarWinds Orion Platform, including:
- Network Insight™support for Palo Alto Networks® for Network Performance Monitor, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, Network Configuration Manager, and User Device Tracker.
- Server & Application Monitor:Introduced in the latest release, AppInsight™ for Active Directory® delivers deeper insight into the status and performance of Active Directory across environments, while also providing deeper monitoring for customers who have deployed the Cisco® UCS converged infrastructure portfolio.
- Virtualization Manager:Offers greater time-to-resolution capabilities to VMware® environments by allowing customers to import VMware events to monitor and correlate those performance issues and expedite troubleshooting.
- Database Performance Analyzer:The most recent version now includes machine learning-enabled database anomaly detection and an automated management API.
- Access Rights Manager:Is designed to quickly and easily provision, deprovision, manage, and audit user access rights to systems, data, and files to help protect organizations from the potential risks of data loss and data breaches.
The Orion Platform is a modular and scalable architecture built to deliver powerful network, infrastructure, and application monitoring and management capabilities across on-premises, hosted, and public cloud environments. In addition to the PerfStack™ dashboard improvements and centralized upgrades, the latest release of the Orion Platform also adds SAML authentication support, enabling Single Sign On (SSO) to the Orion Web Console.