OLX the privately owned company with its headquarters in New York City has lately found huge success in India with its Indian version OLX India has been the first choice of online classifieds ads for many online users in all major cities of India like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and other 25+ cities. Being a free classified Ads site as compared to the paid newspaper classified ads it was the obvious choice of millions giving them a wider reach and more features compared to other classified sites and traditional newspaper classifieds.
Some Numbers of OLX
- Android app downloads 36000+
- 105 countries in 40 languages.
- 3.9 Million Facebook Fans.
To cater the needs of mobile users OLX.in also has a mobile friendly site along with OLX.in mobile apps in Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Windows Mobile, Nokia and Amazon apps.
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/zbLyWvi6C2Q” autohide=”0″ disablekb=”1″ fs=”1″ rel=”0″ showsearch=”0″ showinfo=”0″]
OLX.in Follow us on YouTube .
Posting an ad is quiet simple in OLX.in suppose you are selling a TV , fridge or purchasing pre owned home appliances.
- Visit the OLX.in website and choose >>electronics & technology >>Home appliance
- You can filter by state, category type and pricing for searching products and if you want to post an ad you can click the post a free ad orange button on the top right corner.
- Posting an ad is simple with AD title , description , upload pictures of the item you want to sell pricing and your personal information