When you are scheduling a Zoom Video Conference, you have the option of either letting people join without approval or with the approval of the host (in this case, the person setting up the meeting). In the latter, the person who wants to join the meeting has to register to the meeting with their email id, name, and any other security questions that the host sets up during the initial stage.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how you can register people for a Zoom Video conference. Let’s get started –
- First, if you don’t have zoom, sign up to Zoom using this link and then download and install the Zoom Video Conference app on your device.
- Open the Zoom Video conferencing app on your system and login using your registered email id.
- You will now see a dashboard with all the necessary features presented as visual buttons.
- Now from the dashboard, click on the Schedule button.
- Now in the schedule meeting window, enter the required details and then check the box next to the Registration: Required option.
- Once you schedule the meeting, you will now see a branding and Invite Attendees section to appear. This is where we can now set things up for the member registration.
- Next to the Registration options, click on the Edit button. You will now see a new window appear.
- First, you have to choose between two types of approvals – Manual Approval or Automatic Approval.
Automatic approval allows anyone with the meeting invite to join the conference.
Manual approval requires the host to approve a new member in the meeting management page.
The host will receive email notifications about new member arrival so that he/she can handle the approval process for the same.
- You can also select a list of questions that you may want the new members to answer while signing up for the meeting. There is a list of questions you can choose from, or set your own custom questions.
This is how you can easily register new members into a Zoom video conference.