Microsoft Devices today introduced the Microsoft Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM smartphones, which will bring the latest Microsoft experiences to more affordable price levels.
Running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, the latest models offer five great integrated Microsoft experiences, a wide-angle 5 megapixel front facing camera, and a spacious 5 inch display – all for an affordable price.
“Microsoft was founded with the vision of putting a computer in every home and on every desk. Today Microsoft is now delivering the power of everyday mobile technology to everyone,” said Jon French, Vice President, Microsoft Devices Middle East.
“Lumia 535 comes with our “5x5x5” proposition. Innovation should be available to everyone, and we are doing this through the very best integrated Microsoft services free and out-of-the-box, a 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera and a spacious 5 inch, qHD screen – all at an affordable price,” added French.
The Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM help people do more of what they want, for less. People will be able to:
- Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks wherever you are, with the pre-installed Office suite.
- Save and sync photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- Connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built-in.
- Showcase photos and videos or get even more productive with Office on the large, 5 inch qHD display.
- Fit more memorable backgrounds or add more friends into Skype video calls and selfies with the 5 MP wide angle front facing camera.
- Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will begin rolling out to key markets in November, and will be available in bright green, bright orange, white, dark grey, cyan and black. Pricing for Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will vary by market and operator.