From stylish to classic and durable smartphones, there’s a Nokia phone for everyone
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 2 October 2018 – HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, revealed today unique offers on the Nokia smartphone range at GITEX Shopper, the largest and most anticipated consumer electronics show in the region, held from 2nd to 6th October at Dubai World Trade Centre.
During the event, exciting offers are up for grabs from retailers of Nokia phones, including Axiom, Carrefour, Lulu, Jumbo, Sharaf DG, Emax, Jacky’s.
Visitors can enjoy discounts of up to 30%, including gift vouchers of up to AED 600 from all HMD retailers on a wide range of devices ready to meet different consumer needs and at different price points. All Nokia phones deliver a pure, secure and up to date Android experience for an outstanding performance:
- Nokia 2.1 – now priced at AED 359 instead of AED 399, comes with 2-day battery life with fast charging, 50% faster and smoother performance, dual front-facing stereo speakers for an amazing stereo sound and 5MP front-facing and 8MP rear cameras with auto focus. Nokia 2.1 also comes with Android Oreo™ (Go edition) that gives you more storage and less data usage.
- Nokia 3.1 – get it for AED 469 instead of AED 519 and enjoy its great features, such as the stunning design that perfectly fits in your hand, with damage resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection and upgraded 13MP main camera with auto focus for you to keep the best memories.
- Nokia 6.1, the compact phone with powerful performance with exclusive deals:
- Get the Nokia 6.1 (3/32) for AED 899 and convert your purchase into 2000 Carrefour MyClub points
- With AED 200 gift voucher, you can get Nokia 6.1 (4/64) for AED 799 instead of AED 999
Make the most out of Nokia 6.1 thanks to its faster and smoother performance powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 630 Mobile Platform and day-long battery life powered by USB-C fast-charging. The Nokia 6.1 comes with sculpted 2.5D display with damage-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass for a phone built to last and Dual-Sight cameras and ZEISS optics for an improved imaging experience.
- Nokia 8 now priced at AED 1199 instead of AED 1699 upon getting AED 500 gift voucher. From this durable phone you can expect Dual-Sight video that enhances the livestream capability for a more immersive experience, and OZO spatial 360° audio for premium sound, all in a seamless unibody with unique design and high-gloss mirror finish.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco is now priced at AED 1799 only instead of AED 2399, upon getting AED 600 gift vou cher. The Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with curved glass finish to deliver fusion of strength and beauty and better imaging experience powered by the dual rear sensors with ZEISS optics with a secondary 13MP sensor with 2x optical zoom. The Pro Camera mode give you full manual control over every picture you take, helping you capture photos like a pro.
About HMD Global
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the home of Nokia phones. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points. With a commitment to innovation and quality, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets. For further information, see www.hmdglobal.com.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. Android is a trademark of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group. Qualcomm Snap6.1 Plus is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.