The Zoom Video Conferencing app has been attracting users on a daily basis, and if you are one of those people who are interested in adopting this new video conferencing platform, but are unsure about the pricing, this article will solve all your problems.
Here, we will be discussing step-by-step, all the available pricing options for the Zoom Video Conferencing app so that you can choose the one you want easily.
Let’s get started –
The Zoom Basic Plan –
For those of you who want to try Zoom out, but don’t want a commitment, this is the plan for you. The Zoom Basic plan is completely free and gives you a host of features that will give you a great taste of what Zoom is all about. Some of the highlights of this plan are as follows –
- Host up to 100 participants.
- HD Video and Audio support.
- Unlimited one to one meetings.
- Unlimited number of meetings.
- Each meeting with more than two participants is capped at 40 minutes.
- SSL encryption.
With no compromise on the features, other than the duration cap, this plan is excellent for individuals who want to catch up with friends or for people who are working on an individual basis.
The Zoom Pro Plan –
A step up from the Zoom Basic plan, the Zoom pro plan offers everything in the Zoom basic plan with a few upgrades. The Zoom pro plan costs $14.99/month/host, and some of the highlight features of the Zoom Pro plan are as follows –
- Host up to 100 participants (with an option to increase capacity for a price)
- Meeting duration is 24 hours.
- Custom Personal meeting ID can be set
- 1GB of MP4 or M4A cloud recording.
- Skype for Business interoperability.
The Zoom Pro plan is suitable for freelancers who are working on an individual basis, or for companies who have not more than 10-20 members.
The Zoom Business Plan –
The third tier in the Zoom Pricing hierarchy, is the Zoom Business plan. Priced at $19.99/month/host, the Zoom Business plan offers all the features in the Zoom Pro plan, along with some add-ons. Some of the highlight features of the Zoom Business plan are as follows –
- Host up to 300 participants (with an option to increase capacity for a price)
- Create a custom URL for meetings.
- Company branding
- Custom emails
- Option for on-premise deployment.
- Cloud Recording Transcripts.
The Zoom Business plan is suitable for companies with up to 500 employees and as such, is the go-to plan for most small to medium companies around the world today.
The Zoom Enterprise Plan –
The last tier in the Zoom plans is the Zoom Enterprise Plan. Built for large companies, the Zoom Enterprise plan offers the best of the best at an enterprise level. Priced at $19.99/month/host, the Zoom Enterprise Plan requires the company in question to get in touch with Zoom Sales, so that they can give you the best package possible.
Some of the highlights of the Zoom Enterprise Plan are as follows –
- Enterprise includes the ability to host 500 participants.
- Enterprise Plus allows you to host 1000 participants.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage.
- Executive Business Reviews.
- Discounts on Webinars and Zoom Rooms.
Zoom Enterprise is built for companies with more than 1000 employees and is being widely adopted around the world.
For more details regarding Zoom Pricing and Purchase options, head to this link.