Nikon D850 is powered by EXPEED 5 image-processing engine and CMOS sensor, silent photography in both photo and video modes, a wider viewfield.It is equipped with a powerful 45.7-megapixel CMOS sensor that guarantees an unmatched balance of high-speed and exceptional resolution when combined with up to 9-fps continuous shooting mode backed by its EXPEED 5 image-processing engine. WIth dynamic range of native ISO 64 to 25600 and an extended low metering limit, auto exposure (AE) shooting is enabled in low-light and a variety of situations. Further complemented by NIKKOR’s extensive selection of high-performance interchangeable lenses, be it from the latest AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED, or the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED for wide-angle landscapes, or the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR.
The D850 packs superior full-frame 4K UHD video capabilities, 4x and 5x slow-motion videos in Full HD, and 8K time-lapse movie production using interval timer photography.Movies can be recorded in both FX-based and DX-based movie formats
D850 Primary Features
1. 45.7 megapixel FX-Format CMOS sensor with silent photography feature and no mechanical blur to capture the finest resolution in any scenario
2. Full-frame brilliance with 4K UHD (3840×2160)/30p support
3. 9fps or 7fps continuous shooting makes easy and adaptable tracking of moving subjects
4. High-resolution tilting 3.2-inch touch-screen with 2359k-dot LCD monitor, and button illumination that is helpful when shooting in dark situations.
5. WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter support, available separately, also serves for convenient transfer of image and movie files to a computer or FTP server.