Sony Launches SmartBand, Xperia Z2 & M2 Smartphone and Xperia Z2 Tablet.
XPERIA Z2 SMARTPHONE:
· The world’s best camera and camcorder in a waterproof smartphone1 with Sony’s proven camera technologies: Award-winning “G Lens”, 20.7 MP “Exmor RS for mobile” CMOS image sensor and “BIONZ for mobile” image processing engine
· Capture video in 4K resolution with SteadyShot™, complemented by new Xperia camera apps such as Timeshift video and new AR effect
· The Xperia Z2 will launch globally from March 2014 and will be available in the Middle East by April. It will be priced at AED 2699 in the United Arab Emirates, and SR 2699 the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
· SmartWear Experience is a new user experience that makes life more fun and entertaining. It is built around three key pillars – “Lifelogging”, “Wearing Smart” and “Life tools”
· SmartBand SWR10 and Lifelog application will be available worldwide from March 2014
XPERIA Z2 TABLET:
· The world’s slimmest and lightest waterproof tablet for ultimate portability
· The world’s first tablet display with Live Colour LED for the best entertainment viewing experience
· The Xperia Z2 Tablet will launch globally from March 2014 and will be available in the Middle East by April. It will be priced at AED 2499 in the United Arab Emirates, and SR 2499 the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
· The slimmest 4G smartphone with the best smartphone camera and largest qHD display in its class
· Sony’s premium experiences, including the OmniBalance design, stunning processor performance, 4G speed and a long-lasting battery in a mid-range smartphone
· Xperia M2 will launch globally from April 2014 and will be available in the Middle East by May. It will be priced at AED 1299 in the United Arab Emirates, and SR 1299 the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.