Windows 10 offers a host of customization options, with almost every element being independently customizable. While we have Wallpapers that give your desktop a refreshed appearance, and themes that overhaul the look and feel of your whole Windows 10 UI, there is also another little customization that you can do in Windows 10 and that is changing ONLY the taskbar color.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how you can customize just the taskbar color on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
- The first step in this tutorial is to open the Windows 10 Settings. You can do this by pressing the Windows Key+I combination to quickly open the Windows 10 Settings window. Here, click on the Personalization option.
- In the Personalization window, in the left pane, click on the Colours tab.
- In the Right pane, select the color that you want to assign to your Taskbar. Windows 10 has a nice palette of colors to choose from, so you can go crazy here.
- Once you. select the color, scroll down to the various checklists items and toggle on the Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center option.
- This will now change the Taskbar color on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
This is how you can separately customize the Taskbar on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.