If you are an avid gamer and Minecraft is something you are into, then there is a good chance that you may want to invite your friends to play along with you. Doing this on Windows 10 is simple, but a two-step process.
In this tutorial, we will take a look at how you can invite friends on Minecraft, in your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
Step 1 – Add Friends on your Microsoft Xbox Account.
In order to add friends to your Minecraft, you first need to add them to your Xbox friend list. To do this, in the Cortana Search bar, type in Xbox and open the Xbox app that is pre-installed on your Windows 10 PC/Laptop.
Once the app opens, click on the social tab, you will see a Friends List. Here, you can select a friend you want to invite, or you can even search for them using their Xbox gamer tag. Once you have added your friends on the Xbox account, its time to add them to Minicraft.
Step 2 – Adding your friends on Minecraft.
- The first thing you have to do is open the Minecraft game. Open the .exe file from the Desktop or wherever you have placed the game files.
- From the Minecraft window, select the Play option. This will open the game.
- Access your Realm and on the left, you will see an Edit button. Click on it.
- Next, click on the Members button to reveal all the friends and other general users on Minecraft.
- Finally, click on the invite button next to your friends’ names, to invite them to your list.