Submit A Technology & Science Guest post – Guidelines for TechPlugged.com
Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest tech-loving community in the world?
TechPlugged.com is an award-winning Tech blog with over 135+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at TechPlugged.com, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
TechPlugged.com has been online since 2011 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “Tech” and “Gadgets” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How can you become a TechPlugged.com contributor?
To become a regular contributor at TechPlugged.com, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the tech community. A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the TechPlugged.com audience.
- Credit: TechPlugged.com respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to TechPlugged.com.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechPlugged.com. Also, by submitting a post to TechPlugged.com, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to TechPlugged.com
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.